Your rights, and those of your family, are under serious threat by changes to the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) scheme currently under attack by the ACT Government. We are calling on you to help us protect and preserve your rights to claim fair compensation.
Get involved with the process – especially if you or a loved one has been involved in a motor vehicle compensation claim in the ACT.
To find out more about what’s at stake, you can visit this website: actctp.com.au
It’s also important to provide feedback to the government and your local member:
- Shane Rattenbury, Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety – email@example.com
- Caroline Le Couteur, Member for Murrumbidgee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Barr, Chief Minister – email@example.com
- Yvette Berry, Deputy Chief Minister – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Ramsay, Attorney General – email@example.com
- Alistair Coe, Leader of the Opposition – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giulia Jones, Shadow Minister for Police and Emergency Services –email@example.com
- Jeremy Hanson, Shadow Attorney-General – Hanson@parliament.act.gov.au
Finally, have your say on the ACT Government website: https://www.yoursay.act.gov.au/ctp – there’s a vast array of opinions and ideas already on the website from the community. Add your voice and your story.